The Adventure Begins...

 
 

 

 Welcome to the Vagabond Poetry Caravan

     My name's Mark Lipman, the US National Beat Poet Laureate (2024-2025) and I'm setting out on a journey unlike any other. With an converted International school bus, I'll be hitting the road traveling from community to community, on a world poetry tour, connecting people from all corners of the planet through arts, music and poetry as a Poetry Ambassador for Peace and here on this website you can follow along and join us as we take you to the furthest reaches of the imagination, as we discover what's on the other side of those endless horizons.



 

 

Comments

  1. This is awesome..🔥 I look forward to reading about all of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage Great Vagabond Steamer! Following your escapades down the road will be, marvelous. 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could join you on your journey. I'm sure to meet you along they way.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment